Friday, August 29, 2008

So, as school has definitely already started back home, I am missing Crusade like woah! BUT it´s definitely a growing experience being away and I wouldn´t ask for it any other way. Plus, as I mentioned before, Vida has already made a place in my heart!

But, just to stay in the loop, Dan updated me a little bit on how things are working this fall in Cru and I´m pumped for everyone! I want to be praying for the movement and the people involved, so I started with the ¨lifegroups¨this morning as I walked to the university. And as I was praying for all of the leaders a great feeling bubbled up inside of me. Joy I think. And confidence that they (we) are going to make a huge impact on campus this year for Christ. These were my prayers so that you can either join me in praying, or let me know what I´m missing...what else needs prayer. And please tell me!

Em and Sam- I pray that they have the time and energy to focus on the study and the girls involved. With Em being a senior and Sam involved in theatre.. I know it´ll be hard. But at the same time I think they will do an amazing job. I pray that Sam will be able to use all she learned on her summer project, because i know it must have been a ton. I pray that Em can use her quiet spirit to draw people in. She has more spiritual wisdom than she realizes...I´ve already benefited from it here!

Kyle, Joe G, and Ron- I pray with confidence that these guys are going to do great things this year together. I can already imagine how their humor will draw people in. I pray that they can also demonstrate how to be men of God through their actions and words.

Josh and Shannon- Two people I´ve yet to meet, yet I´ve heard great things about. I pray that they have knowledge of how to lead our campus in the best way possible and that they have a great time doing it.

Dave and Steve- I pray that you give these guys confidence to lead their group. Help Steve not get too overwhelmed with helping with two studies, but give him never-ending energy. They too are men of God that I pray can be learning more and more every step of the way teaching.

Laycee, Elizabeth, and Jess- What a great group of girls! I pray that they can learn how to work together and enjoy every minute of it! Laycee has such a fun spirit, I don´t know how anyone can not want to hug her. Elizabeth has such a welcoming and friendly spirit that I pray works to draw people in. And Jess has such great knowledge of the Bible and wisdom about how to live a life pleasing to God. I pray that this trio works to impact lives for Christ!

Nat and Sara- :-) I pray that these two work together well. I have a feeling that they will compliment each other wonderfully. Natalie is a natural evangelist and Sara is great at asking important questions that get people thinking. I pray that they have wisdom and courage to lead the new girls with love and joy!

Lord, guide these leaders...make them more like you. Make them listen to your voice and help them to make an impact at CMU that is neverending.

AMEN!

If you don´t know these people...GET TO KNOW THEM!! They are amazing.

No comments: