Wednesday, December 10, 2008

WOW!!

Who knew the past 6 months of my life could have flown by so fast. I remember arriving here in Buenos Aires and thinking to myself, "Wow, 5 months is a really long time to be away from home." Then, as the days and weeks started passing, I realized that it really isn't all that long. Not when you're adapting to an entirely new culture and way of living. So, I extended my stay...not that I need to remind you. Now here I am, left with one full week in this beautiful, mysteriously amazing country. And I'm bored. Haha...I guess that's a good sign, right?



I honestly can say that I am extremely happy with the time that I've passed here in AR. I feel like I've taken advantage of my time and opportunities and can leave not feeling as though I've missed out on something. Sure there are things that I didn't do...but I'm only one girl in one of the biggest cities of the world...not to mention the huuge country that this city resides in.



My last real day in Buenos Aires is this Saturday. Sunday I am leaving for Cordoba, another province for the last few days before I leave for good! I will be visiting a *special* friend and if you want to know details about that, you will just have to ask.

Cheers!

No comments: